Monday, March 16, 2009

The past few weeks

Well I know Its been a couple of weeks since Ive been on and let me say I'm sorry. Well to start with I'm not watching Adrianna any more, it was a little hard on me with her and Hunter being the same age. If she was eating and Hunter saw it then he would want to eat and vise versa. She also cried allot. Very spoiled. If they weren't so close in age it would have been better. Also we have had some sort of stomach bug going around the family so I've been pretty busy with the kids. Melina and Darren had it, and also my sister -in-laws as well(Marcy and Tina). Miranda and Marcy have also got me hooked on reading the twilight series. I have read all four books in about a week and half. They were good. Twilight comes out on DVD this Saturday, I'm going to get because I have not seen it yet.I am also excited because the Passion Play is coming soon, we have rehearsal this Saturday(all day). It is a new one this year so we have a lot of new stuff to learn the play is a little longer this year I can't wait Yeah!Well this kinda wraps of what I've been doing these past few weeks.

1 comment:

Kim said...

About time! :) Yes I cannot wait too for Saturday!